BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   aiken augusta kayakers (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/14881-aiken-augusta-kayakers.html)

Bill June 12th 04 04:01 PM

aiken augusta kayakers

are there any aiken augusta area kayakers?
please let me know.

Wilko June 12th 04 05:15 PM

aiken augusta kayakers

Bill,

Dunno what country you are from, but I guess the U.S., considering your
BellSouth address.

If so, have a look at boatertalk.com, a forum that sees a *lot* of U.S.
paddlers, with a big percentage coming from the southeast. You can also
try posting on Rec.Boats.Paddle, a paddling newsgroup that sees more
traffic than this one.

RBP.WW is pretty much dorment. :-(

HTH

Wilko

--
Wilko van den Bergh Wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe