John

Default FS: Prijon Athlete

I've been given the word to reduce the size of the fleet :-)

This is a relatively new boat for Prijon - I bought this one mid
summer of last year and it's only been on the water
6 times or so. In really great condition.

Fast boat, surfs and turns nicely.

Photo can been seen at:
http://www.qsl.net/na3j/athlete.JPG
Located in Denver, CO.

Asking $650

ta, John

stormdragon

hello
do you still have the prijon athlete for sale?
please email me regardless

thanks george

stormdragon

hello