Scott Murrish

Default FS in Colorado: Prijon Yukon Expedition & Twister

both boats are located in Boulder, CO
ship at your own expense

Prijon Yukon Expedition
originally $1250 w/rudder - now $650
paddle, PFD, bags, and more also available

This boats is ideal for larger folks, carries 10,000ci of gear - perfect for
river trips.

Prijon Twister
originally $400 - now $150
sit-on-top whitewater/surf boat - haven't had much chance to surf here in
Colorado but it's a blast on the creeks.

Google around for rave reviews on these two - I will have pics on website
shortly.

http://www.ScottMurrish.com/stuff

thanks

Scott