BL

Default Help me design upcoming sport product by taking this survey.

I'm a student with Savannah College of Art and Design. I'm designing a
product for carrying items while participating in water related
sports, specifically white water rafting. To focus the design of this
product, anyone who likes the water can take this survey. It would be
a great help. Any other personal tips about sports equipment would be
useful. There is more
information included in the survey. Thanks. Below is the link to the
survey.
i'm not sure how to create a link, so paste it into the location bar.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2GCLXM83C