Bill S W.

Default The Liffey Descent

Why not try a trip to Ireland and try the Liffey. I think this is one of the
more famous descents in Europe and has coverage from Sky tv and sponsership
from Jamesons Whiskey.

Details available from tourist office. Event takes place every August.
Simon Clift

Bill S W. wrote:
Why not try a trip to Ireland and try the Liffey. I think this is one of the
more famous descents in Europe and has coverage from Sky tv and sponsership
from Jamesons Whiskey.

Details available from tourist office. Event takes place every August.

As one Irish kayaker friend noted, after doing the Liffey, you
will need the whiskey, especially if you got turned over...
sterilize those sinuses... :-)

Not that the bovine-enhanced waters in Southern Ontario are any
cleaner at the moment... :-(

Bill S W.

Bloody farmers again-must be an international conspiracy. Govt here cut back
money to dispose of dead farm animals, so they just throw them all in the river
in the dead of night. I got rammed by a dead sheep on the river Bann.

Bill W.