Joey

Default FS: Dagger EGO - like New!

I have decided to sell my Dagger EGO kayak and all of my gear. I am
selling because I am have recently purchased a touring canoe and have
been using that more. My kayak and gear have been sitting in my room
collecting dust for over a year. Everything is in excellent and like
new condition.

The kayak was purchased from AL Small Boats,
http://www.alsmallboats.com/ , on 4/14/01. The kayak has only been
used about 10 times in the past 3 years. The most white-water the
kayak has seen is 2 runs down the Coosa River
( http://www.alabamawhitewater.com/gui...les2/coosa.htm ) and
a little bit of roll practice on the Tallapoosa River
( http://www.alabamawhitewater.com/gui...tallapoosa.htm
). The rest of the times were on fla****er for roll practice. This is
my first kayak so it has never seen any abuse what so ever. The kayak
has been cleaned after each use and treated with 303 Protectant. It
has always been stored in my bedroom. None of it has ever been stored
outside at all, period.

The boat has some minor surface scratches on the bottom but nothing
major at all. Just the typical ones from transportation and use. There
are no scratches on the top or sides. The boat is in excellent
condition. It looks BRAND NEW. You can hardly even tell that it has
been used at all. I guarantee that you would never be able to find a
Dagger EGO in this good of shape, unless it's never been used. I have
no doubt that my boat is in better shape than any Dagger EGO that you
could find. Here is some more info about the boat:

Dagger EGO kayak (red w/ yellow swirls)
http://www.daggereurope.com/prod_cat...pages/ego.html
http://www.kayakcanoe.com/Ego.html

If you want to see some pictures that were taken with a disposable
camera over a year ago look he
http://community.webshots.com/album/62422253SVkQur
I have a digital camera now and have plenty of updated and better
quality pictures if you want to see them. Just e-mail me and I will
e-mail them to you. I am only asking $350 for my kayak. I regurally
see them go for $400+ on www.boatertalk.com And I guarantee that they
aren't in as good of shape as mine. I am selling for such a good price
because I am getting out of the hobby and I haven't used it in well
over a year. I have already sold all of my gear via-EBAY. That's where
this boat is going if I don't sell it within the next two weeks. I am
located in Auburn, AL. It is roughly 2 hours from Atlanta, GA, roughly
2 1/2 hours from Birmingham, AL, and roughly 30 minutes from
Montgomery, AL. I would be willing to drive a little bit to meet
someone. I would be definitely willing to ship. I already have all the
shipping information with some prices if you are interested, just
e-mail me. My e-mail address is Thanks for looking.

Joey