RC

Default RAFT-W.E.T. (American Rivers) Info needed

Greetings,

Has anyone rafted with this Sacramento CA based company ?
Comments ? Opinions ?
Good or Bad, please share your rafting experience with them.
Guide knowledge, professionalism; food, etc.
They run raft trips on the American Rivers (east of Sacramento).

Thanks in advance.

http://www.raftwet.com is their web address.

Remove the "FOUR YOU" in my email to reply.