Ern Bieman

Default FS Wavesport XXX Ottawa-London Ont.

Hello,

I'm selling my XXX for $475cdn. I wish they made this boat at 40 gallons,
but until then, I've moved into an ID 6.8 (better fit for a featherlight guy
like me) and can't justify keeping both. The XXX was a demo boat purchased
from wildrock in 2000, it is heavy, and has no drainplug, but these are the
only downsides, as the boat has plenty of plastic, has never been folded or
damaged in any way, has only been paddled two seasons since purchase, and
has been well maintained (kept in my kitchen). I can deliver anywhere
between the Ottawa River and London Ont., or you can try it out at the
Champlain bridge. You can see detailed images of the boat at
http://www.geocities.com/ern_bieman/index.html

Please send inquiries to

Thanks,

Ern