Michael G Adams

Default Romany 21

I Just purchased a power
boat, model Romany 21, built by Gordon Payne Ltd, Poole - Dorset.It is
powered by a 47HP perkins diesel engine, manufactured in the sixties
(I presume). I like the boat and plan to rebuild it so any info would
be great.
Is Gordon Payne Ltd still working?

Thank You ,
Mike
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael G Adams
I Just purchased a power
boat, model Romany 21, built by Gordon Payne Ltd, Poole - Dorset.It is
powered by a 47HP perkins diesel engine, manufactured in the sixties
(I presume). I like the boat and plan to rebuild it so any info would
be great.
Is Gordon Payne Ltd still working?

Thank You ,
Mike
i just rebuilt a romany 21 i got a ford transit turbo diesel, its semi planing and it does 25 knots,if u need any advice email me at