Graham Hope

Default what year is my outboard

Hi can any one help me I have a Yamaha 60 FETO but I don't know what year.
I've told the letter on the engine number is how you tell, mine is D. Can
anyone help. many thanks Graham

David Rees

"D" represents 1990... according to
http://www.boatmotors.com/cgi-bin/mo...r&manufacturer
=yamaha but read the explanation of where the year letter is found.

David

"Graham Hope" wrote in message
Hi can any one help me I have a Yamaha 60 FETO but I don't know what year.
I've told the letter on the engine number is how you tell, mine is D. Can
anyone help. many thanks Graham

roddytoo

"David Rees" wrote in message
"D" represents 1990... according to

http://www.boatmotors.com/cgi-bin/mo...r&manufacturer
=yamaha but read the explanation of where the year letter is found.

David

Hi
I took a look out of curiosity and this message appeared:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/motorparts/help.cgi on this
server.
Friendly!
I came across a scandinavian site that gave this kind of information a while
back, but lost the address in a crash.

Dave

Try this site

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products...p?lid=5&lc=otb

pick parts and service and choose which year you think your motor is

Regards

Dave