BoatBanter.com

-   UK Power Boats (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/)
-   -   what year is my outboard (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/12916-what-year-my-outboard.html)

Graham Hope August 5th 03 12:35 PM

what year is my outboard

Hi can any one help me I have a Yamaha 60 FETO but I don't know what year.
I've told the letter on the engine number is how you tell, mine is D. Can
anyone help. many thanks Graham

David Rees August 5th 03 07:43 PM

what year is my outboard

"D" represents 1990... according to
http://www.boatmotors.com/cgi-bin/mo...r&manufacturer
=yamaha but read the explanation of where the year letter is found.

David

roddytoo August 15th 03 01:08 PM

what year is my outboard

"David Rees" wrote in message
"D" represents 1990... according to

http://www.boatmotors.com/cgi-bin/mo...r&manufacturer
=yamaha but read the explanation of where the year letter is found.

David

Hi
I took a look out of curiosity and this message appeared:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/motorparts/help.cgi on this
server.
Friendly!
I came across a scandinavian site that gave this kind of information a while
back, but lost the address in a crash.

Dave August 17th 03 04:54 PM

what year is my outboard

Try this site

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products...p?lid=5&lc=otb

pick parts and service and choose which year you think your motor is

Regards

Dave