Frank Healy

I have no wish to join the arguments as to who posted what - I found
certain posters had nothing new or relevant to things so just ignored
them. It is a sorry state though when people take their bat home. Some
of the postings were instructive and some fun. I think it is a great
pity that it has dropped in popularity. I also think David should
swallow his pride and get back into competition - I know he enjoyed it
and he should again. Life is far to short to bear a grudge. Hope to see
you at Nottingahm again. If you can get fit ebough that is.

Frank Healy

Charlie

"David Kemper" wrote in message
I would like to get out and paddle more too. Finding the time while also
running a business can be difficult.

I totally agree. I work as a lifeguard full time and (attempt to!) run my
own business. Finding time for the boyfriend presents a challenge, let
alone my baby boat!

Charlie.