Ewan Scott

Default Who wants our money?

I've got 1500 pounds loking for a new kayak trailer. Anyone got any
ideas where we'll get the best deal in kayak trailers.

I'm looking for galvanised, braked, to carry 12 boats plus paddle box.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Ewan Scott
http://101waystocookabeaver.blogspot.com
Peter Clinch

Ewan Scott wrote:

Anyone got any recommendations?

Try calling a few outdoor centres and see what they use?

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Alex McGruer

Peter Clinch wrote in message ...
Ewan Scott wrote:

Anyone got any recommendations?

Try calling a few outdoor centres and see what they use?

Pete.

I built mine and it did not cost 1,500 pounds. I used an old boat
trailer we had, put new lights on it, replaced all the bearings ,
built : had a welder build , a rack and off you go. I don't have any
need for brakes but I am pulling it behind a one ton truck that weighs
about 3,300 KG empty. It I was using it on the highway behind my VW
Golf loaded I may want brakes on it. With the truck you don't know its
there. Loaded the trailer only weighs about 1,500 lbs. or less.

MONEY j-mitch General 0 August 15th 03 07:07 PM
MONEY j-mitch General 0 August 15th 03 07:07 PM