Alex McGruer

Peter Clinch wrote in message ...
Ewan Scott wrote:

Anyone got any recommendations?

Try calling a few outdoor centres and see what they use?

Pete.

I built mine and it did not cost 1,500 pounds. I used an old boat
trailer we had, put new lights on it, replaced all the bearings ,
built : had a welder build , a rack and off you go. I don't have any
need for brakes but I am pulling it behind a one ton truck that weighs
about 3,300 KG empty. It I was using it on the highway behind my VW
Golf loaded I may want brakes on it. With the truck you don't know its
there. Loaded the trailer only weighs about 1,500 lbs. or less.