Charlie

Default FS Glass Skerray (East Lothian)

Glass Skerray, three hatches, ocean cockpit, knee tube, deck compass,
deck mounted hand bilge, new bomber backrest. Reasonable nick, a few
minor repairs to hull. Built with extra gelcoats and a snazzy purple
finish. Named by original owner, not me.

650 quid for a quick sale as I want a new boat, or 700 if you want to
haggle first. Located in East Lothian. Contact "charlie _AT_ urchaidh
_DOT_ com" for more details, I don't read the yahoo mail too often.

There are some pictures he http://www.urchaidh.com/phaze
Allan Bennett

In article , Charlie
wrote:
Glass Skerray, three hatches, ocean cockpit, knee tube, deck compass,
deck mounted hand bilge, new bomber backrest. Reasonable nick, a few
minor repairs to hull. Built with extra gelcoats and a snazzy purple
finish. Named by original owner, not me.

650 quid for a quick sale as I want a new boat, or 700 if you want to
haggle first. Located in East Lothian. Contact "charlie _AT_ urchaidh
_DOT_ com" for more details, I don't read the yahoo mail too often.

If this ng is as deserted as you claim, for the reasons that you claim, is
there any point in advertising here?

Allan Bennett
Not a fan of hypocrisy

David Kemper

"Allan Bennett" wrote in message
In article , Charlie
wrote:
Glass Skerray, three hatches, ocean cockpit, knee tube, deck

compass,
deck mounted hand bilge, new bomber backrest. Reasonable nick, a few
minor repairs to hull. Built with extra gelcoats and a snazzy purple
finish. Named by original owner, not me.

650 quid for a quick sale as I want a new boat, or 700 if you want

haggle first. Located in East Lothian. Contact "charlie _AT_

urchaidh
_DOT_ com" for more details, I don't read the yahoo mail too often.

If this ng is as deserted as you claim, for the reasons that you

claim, is
there any point in advertising here?

Allan Bennett
Not a fan of hypocrisy

'ANGONAMOE!

I might want to buy it.

I don't as it happens, but I might have done.

Oh, alright then, there is no way I would want a sea boat, you are
right....

Are there any lurkers about who might want it?

Not if Charlie is right, cos this ng is deserted, innit, eh?

He must be desperate to sell it, and is grasping at straws.

Asking price seems too high for a desperate seller. Good news for a
buyer though, as a substantial reduction should be negotiable.

Sold your tubXHXHXboat yet Charlie?

David
Not a fan of desperate deserters.

Charlie