Iain McKendry

Default Courier for kayaks within UK?

Can anyone help me find a courier service at a reasonable price for carrying
a plastic kayak within the UK (Dundee to London). I have done this before,
but many of the carriers have changed policies due to worries about fragile
goods or become expensive due to charging by volume rather than weight.
Cheers

Iain