arache

Default Mermaids

Anyone else seeing lots of mermaids on the hotter days?
Maybe it's a coastal thing.
cheers,

Allan Bennett

In article , arache
wrote:

Anyone else seeing lots of mermaids on the hotter days?
Maybe it's a coastal thing.

Maybe its a drugs thing...

arache

"Allan Bennett" wrote in message
In article , arache
wrote:

Anyone else seeing lots of mermaids on the hotter days?
Maybe it's a coastal thing.

Maybe its a drugs thing...

You're just the type they're after.
cheers,

Allan Bennett

wrote:

Anyone else seeing lots of mermaids on the hotter days?
Maybe it's a coastal thing.

Maybe its a drugs thing...

You're just the type they're after.
cheers,

I bow to your greater experience in these matters.

Allan Bennett
Not a fan of higher form of wit

Bill

arache wrote in message

Anyone else seeing lots of mermaids on the hotter days?
Maybe it's a coastal thing.

I saw a mermaid the other day. Sitting on a rock on the beach.

Got talking, as you do, and eventually asked her if she had ever been
f****d.

No, she said. Well you have now, I answered, the tides gone out.

Rich Orford

"Bill" wrote in message

I saw a mermaid the other day. Sitting on a rock on the beach.

Got talking, as you do, and eventually asked her if she had ever been
f****d.

No, she said. Well you have now, I answered, the tides gone out.

Don't they grow legs when they're dry? ........ okay just ignore me, I'll
phone Dominos

Allan Bennett

In article , Rich Orford
k wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message

I saw a mermaid the other day. Sitting on a rock on the beach.

Got talking, as you do, and eventually asked her if she had ever been
f****d.

No, she said. Well you have now, I answered, the tides gone out.

Don't they grow legs when they're dry?

Fins just ain't what they used to be...

........ okay just ignore me, I'll phone Dominos

arache

wrote:

Anyone else seeing lots of mermaids on the hotter days?
Maybe it's a coastal thing.

Maybe its a drugs thing...

You're just the type they're after.
cheers,

I bow to your greater experience in these matters.

Okay I'll let you off, but just this time. Of course from a quarter mile
mermaids just look like young ladies in bikinis. Just don't paddle in,
they're always the other side of rocks, especially the topless ones.
cheers,