Marek \Wayfarer\

Default Dismal River trip + Carhenge, NE

After a three year break I returned back to the Dismal River in
Sandhills of Nebraska. Our trip included also Carhenge (American version
of Stonehenge) and Dobby's Pioneer Town near Aliance. You are welcome to
see my slide show and a trip report if you are interested in more
details. I am going also to add a GPS mileage to my previous Dismal trip
reports.

It seems that I've found a weak point in my Sea Wind canoe. Somehow, I
managed to break a seat ...

slide show
http://users.frii.com/uliasz/wayfarer/slides.htm

trip report