Peter Creedon

Default To those boaters who like side rivers......

I am listing rivers that are tributaries, and their nav. lengths.

Here goes:

*****MISSISSIPPI RIVER******

Des Moines River: Nav,until Des Moines.
Salt River: Nav, until Clarence Canon Dam.
Cuivre River: Nav, until Chain Of Rocks; which is a boulder in the
river.
Meramec River: Nav, until Piney Park.(Big River: Nav, until Byrnes
Mill. Bourbeuse River: Nav, until Union.)
Kaskhaskia River: Nav, until Fayetteville.
Big Muddy River: Nav, until Crab Orchard Dam.
Obion River: Nav, its entire length.
Forked Deer River: Nav, its entire length.
Hatchie River: Nav, until Bolivar.
Loosahatchie River: Nav, until US 51.
St. Francis River: Nav,until Kennett.
Yazoo River: Nav, entire length.
Big Black River: Nav,until US 61.

*****MISSOURI RIVER********

Gasconade: Nav,until Waynesville.
Osage River: Nav, until Bagnell Dam.

***** ILLINOIS RIVER*******

Des Plaines River: Nav, until Des Plaines.
Kankakee River: Nav, until Kankakee.

***** OHIO RIVER*********

Wabash River: Nav,until Terre Haute.
Tennesee River: Nav,until Knoxville.
Cumberland River: Nav,until Bowling Green.
Kentucky River:Nav, for 80 RM.
Scioto River: Nav,until Columbus.
Allegheney: Nav, until Dam.

******WHITE-BLACK RIVERS******

Black River: Nav, until Pocahontas.
Current River: Nav,until Big Spring.

****** ARKANSAS RIVER*********

Illinois River: Nav, until Tenkiller Lake.
Neosho River: Nav, until Cold Spring dam.
Canadian River: Nav,until Dam.
Verdigris River: Nav,until Caney River.
Cimarron: Nav, for 10 RM.

that is all I can list, OBTW, I am not a troll. the boat used primarily
for these rivers, was a boston whaler. I own a hinkley jetyacht, named
KIWASIS.

Larry W4CSC

"Peter Creedon" wrote in
oups.com:

I own a hinkley jetyacht, named
KIWASIS.

Sitting in the mud at low tide because the Charleston City Marina never
gets dredged out, are two beautiful Hinkley jet-powered picnic boats. I
don't think I've ever seen them not docked as I walk by. Their jets
pointing towards the main dock are covered in a film of green slime and
growth. Every 6 hours, the 6' Charleston tide unceremoniusly dumps their
jet intakes into the pluff mud mixture of dead life and treated sewage.

It sickens the boaters who walk by that could never afford such a fine boat
to see them left in that condition.....I'm one of them.

--
Larry

You know you've had a rough night when you wake up and your outlined in
chalk.