Default Romantic Getaway or Family Adventure on the Lake!

Well, that's for you to decide...

We are a year round vacation home on gorgeous Oneida Lake, New York...

Golfing, Boating and Fishing enthusiasts will be in their glory...
Oneida Lake is the largest lake entirely within New York State borders.
Enjoy the Lakeshore Yacht & Country Club (two and a half miles
southeast).

For more information and pictures, click he
http://www.hyperboy.8m.com/Sandy-Bay...BeachRoad.html

Now taking reservations!

Give us a call or email for rental info:
(585) 739-1710 Please leave a message, thanks :-)

Take care and hope to see you soon!
Sherry & Gino

VK1NF

wrote in message
oups.com...

Well, that's for you to decide...

We are a year round vacation home on gorgeous Oneida Lake, New York...

Yup, SPAM is us...

No Spam

Well at least it is on the water, so it has some link to this group. I guess
no one told them that paddlers in general seem to be a tight fisted bunch -
maybe they would let me pitch a tent in the backyard for free. ;

Ken

"VK1NF" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Well, that's for you to decide...

We are a year round vacation home on gorgeous Oneida Lake, New York...

Yup, SPAM is us...

VK1NF

"No Spam" wrote in message
Well at least it is on the water, so it has some link to this group. I

guess
no one told them that paddlers in general seem to be a tight fisted

bunch -
maybe they would let me pitch a tent in the backyard for free. ;

Got my doubts about that ;-)) Did check the header - just posted to
r.b.p.t., so I guess it's not technically spam at all. My apologies - I hope
their business prospers.
Rick

--
"You Shouldn't Have Joined
If You Can't Take A Joke"

Royal Navy Axiom

Mr Long.. read this one rhys Cruising 2 January 2nd 05 09:18 PM
Puts Lake Superior to shame Capt. Neal® ASA 5 December 16th 04 05:25 PM
Bad News for Lake Erie: From the Toledo Blade RGrew176 General 4 September 27th 03 03:10 PM
The 4th and boating.Lake Oroville. basskisser General 9 July 14th 03 06:24 PM