BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Romantic Getaway or Family Adventure on the Lake! (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/28967-romantic-getaway-family-adventure-lake.html)

[email protected] March 10th 05 12:49 PM

Romantic Getaway or Family Adventure on the Lake!

Well, that's for you to decide...

We are a year round vacation home on gorgeous Oneida Lake, New York...

Golfing, Boating and Fishing enthusiasts will be in their glory...
Oneida Lake is the largest lake entirely within New York State borders.
Enjoy the Lakeshore Yacht & Country Club (two and a half miles
southeast).

For more information and pictures, click he
http://www.hyperboy.8m.com/Sandy-Bay...BeachRoad.html

Now taking reservations!

Give us a call or email for rental info:
(585) 739-1710 Please leave a message, thanks :-)

Take care and hope to see you soon!
Sherry & Gino

VK1NF March 10th 05 03:50 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...

Well, that's for you to decide...

We are a year round vacation home on gorgeous Oneida Lake, New York...

Yup, SPAM is us...

No Spam March 11th 05 01:00 AM

Well at least it is on the water, so it has some link to this group. I guess
no one told them that paddlers in general seem to be a tight fisted bunch -
maybe they would let me pitch a tent in the backyard for free. ;

Ken

VK1NF March 12th 05 04:23 AM

"No Spam" wrote in message
Well at least it is on the water, so it has some link to this group. I

guess
no one told them that paddlers in general seem to be a tight fisted

bunch -
maybe they would let me pitch a tent in the backyard for free. ;

Got my doubts about that ;-)) Did check the header - just posted to
r.b.p.t., so I guess it's not technically spam at all. My apologies - I hope
their business prospers.
Rick

--
"You Shouldn't Have Joined