Bill Kuhfuss

Default Susquehanna West Branch

The patrols of my Scout troop want to plan weekend canoe camping trips
(camp on river one night) on the West Branch of the Susquehanna River
in mid to late September. I've researched rec.boats.paddle* and will
furhter investigate the Fish & Game Commission's "Paddle Pennsylvania"
and BSA Bucktail Council's "80 Miles of Wilderness Trail". I already
have reveiwed Gertler's "Keystone Canoeing". I need advice on
campsites and planning trips of varying lengths and difficulty for
patrols of 3 to 5 canoes of paddlers with experience varying from
novice to intermediate. The Clearfield to Lock Haven section looks
most interesting. Please advise any help you can. Thanks.