George F. Johnson

Default FS: Folbot Pices - Flagstaff, AZ

I've a Pices folding tandem kayak I bought new in 1989 and used on one 5 day
tour of Yellowstone lake. It is in like new condition and includes paddles,
spray skirt and storage bags. The frame is of Baltic birch. I will soon put
it on Ebay but I'd like to avoid shipping it so I'm first offering it to anyone
who could pick it up in Flagstaff. $975. Remove "nospam" to email me if
interested.

George F. Johnson
George F. Johnson
TWall10618

Default pisces pictures fyi for your post

http://www.webkatz.net/kayak/pisces.html

Good luck I wish I could buy it but I have a Loon 160 already. Have you posted
to http://www.canyonsandcoastlines.com/ ?

Tom,
Tucson
Webkatz

(TWall10618) wrote in message ...
http://www.webkatz.net/kayak/pisces.html

Good luck I wish I could buy it but I have a Loon 160 already. Have you posted
to http://www.canyonsandcoastlines.com/ ?

Thanks, actually I sold it early this summmer but have received
several requests to keep the Pisces site up for its "historical"
value.

Test-Drive Folbot Kodiak (Baltimore, MD) Michael Swain General 0 September 24th 03 04:55 AM
Test-Drive Folbot Kodiak Michael Swain General 0 September 24th 03 04:46 AM
WTB: Folbot Kodiak Serious General 0 August 2nd 03 03:12 AM
Folbot air sponson replacement question. bp General 2 July 26th 03 12:25 AM
FS: Folbot Greenland II Kayak Diane Maluso Touring 0 July 10th 03 10:57 PM