BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   FS: Folbot Pices - Flagstaff, AZ (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14162-fs-folbot-pices-flagstaff-az.html)

George F. Johnson July 19th 03 08:18 PM

FS: Folbot Pices - Flagstaff, AZ

I've a Pices folding tandem kayak I bought new in 1989 and used on one 5 day
tour of Yellowstone lake. It is in like new condition and includes paddles,
spray skirt and storage bags. The frame is of Baltic birch. I will soon put
it on Ebay but I'd like to avoid shipping it so I'm first offering it to anyone
who could pick it up in Flagstaff. $975. Remove "nospam" to email me if
interested.

George F. Johnson
George F. Johnson

TWall10618 July 21st 03 10:45 PM

pisces pictures fyi for your post

http://www.webkatz.net/kayak/pisces.html

Good luck I wish I could buy it but I have a Loon 160 already. Have you posted
to http://www.canyonsandcoastlines.com/ ?

Tom,
Tucson

Webkatz July 22nd 03 04:32 PM

(TWall10618) wrote in message ...
http://www.webkatz.net/kayak/pisces.html

Good luck I wish I could buy it but I have a Loon 160 already. Have you posted
to http://www.canyonsandcoastlines.com/ ?

Thanks, actually I sold it early this summmer but have received
several requests to keep the Pisces site up for its "historical"
value.