bs

Default new home for my anchor?

I live in a house called Anchor Cottage.."displayed" in front of the house
is a huge very old anchor over 6ft 6ins long and about 5ft 6ins wide. It is
really heavy I doubt that 4 guys could lift it... It certainly looks like
the real thing!
I want to re design the area of the garden where this anchor is
............so it must go.
can anyone tell me where I might find a new home for it and also if it is
worth anything?

I live on the south coast of uk....near Bognor Regis

Any help or direction is appreciated...I can always send a digital pic to
any interested party.

Barry

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com