Default Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II

Attached Thumbnails
Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II-pride-baltimore-sm.jpg

"Andre Blanchard" schreef in bericht

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Default Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II - pride of baltimore-sm1.jpg

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 22:39:20 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Andre Blanchard" schreef in bericht

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)

Does it help to double size them. I think they are just not that type
of photo.

Attached Thumbnails
Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II-pride-baltimore-sm1.jpg

Bouler" wrote in message
.. .

"Andre Blanchard" schreef in bericht

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"
I am glad you liek the pics but I kept them small keeping those who may have
dialup internet in mind

Andre

"Andre Blanchard" schreef in bericht

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)

"
I am glad you liek the pics but I kept them small keeping those who may
have dialup internet in mind

I don't know ányone in my environment who has still dial up;-) But I know
there are still people that don't have a choice.
So if possible post them again but much larger;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)

Does it help to double size them. I think they are just not that type
of photo.

The quality is not so good by double sizing joevan.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bouler" wrote in message
.. .

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)

Does it help to double size them. I think they are just not that type
of photo.

The quality is not so good by double sizing joevan.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

I have the original saize still on my computer. When I get a chance, I will
send them,

"Andre Blanchard" schreef in bericht

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)
Does it help to double size them. I think they are just not that type
of photo.

The quality is not so good by double sizing joevan.

I have the original saize still on my computer. When I get a chance, I
will send them,

Please do;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:36:03 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Andre Blanchard" schreef in bericht

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)
Does it help to double size them. I think they are just not that type
of photo.

The quality is not so good by double sizing joevan.

I have the original saize still on my computer. When I get a chance, I
will send them,

Please do;-)

That would be nice. TIA