BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/95664-toronto-nautical-festival-june-21-2008-pride-baltimore-ii.html)

Andre Blanchard June 27th 08 09:18 PM

Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II

1 Attachment(s)

Bouler June 27th 08 09:39 PM

Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II

"Andre Blanchard" schreef in bericht

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

joevan[_2_] June 28th 08 10:46 AM

Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II - pride of baltimore-sm1.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 22:39:20 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Andre Blanchard" schreef in bericht

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)

Does it help to double size them. I think they are just not that type
of photo.

Andre Blanchard June 30th 08 04:11 AM

Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II

Bouler" wrote in message
.. .

"Andre Blanchard" schreef in bericht

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"
I am glad you liek the pics but I kept them small keeping those who may have
dialup internet in mind :)

Andre

Bouler June 30th 08 02:04 PM

Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II

"Andre Blanchard" schreef in bericht

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)

"
I am glad you liek the pics but I kept them small keeping those who may
have dialup internet in mind :)

I don't know ányone in my environment who has still dial up;-) But I know
there are still people that don't have a choice.
So if possible post them again but much larger;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler June 30th 08 02:09 PM

Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II - pride of baltimore-sm1.jpg

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)

Does it help to double size them. I think they are just not that type
of photo.

The quality is not so good by double sizing joevan.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Andre Blanchard June 30th 08 03:15 PM

Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II - pride of baltimore-sm1.jpg

"Bouler" wrote in message
.. .

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)

Does it help to double size them. I think they are just not that type
of photo.

The quality is not so good by double sizing joevan.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

I have the original saize still on my computer. When I get a chance, I will
send them,

Bouler June 30th 08 11:36 PM

Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II - pride of baltimore-sm1.jpg

"Andre Blanchard" schreef in bericht

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)
Does it help to double size them. I think they are just not that type
of photo.

The quality is not so good by double sizing joevan.

I have the original saize still on my computer. When I get a chance, I
will send them,

Please do;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

joevan[_2_] July 1st 08 12:25 AM

Toronto Nautical Festival - June 21, 2008 - Pride of Baltimore II - pride of baltimore-sm1.jpg

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:36:03 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Andre Blanchard" schreef in bericht

Nice tallships but small pictures;-)
Does it help to double size them. I think they are just not that type
of photo.

The quality is not so good by double sizing joevan.

I have the original saize still on my computer. When I get a chance, I
will send them,

Please do;-)

That would be nice. TIA