Default Two pictures from the place I lived from my 6th till my 16th year.

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...
@news.tweaknews.nl:

Bakhuizen is south-west Friesland if I'm correct, I have done some
research
in this are during my studies at the universoty of amsterdam. Apart from
theat I visit the area quite regulary.

Thanx for postin,

You're right, the area of my roots.
What kind of research did you do Jeroen?
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bouler" wrote in news:483b25a9$0$24272
:

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...
@news.tweaknews.nl:

Bakhuizen is south-west Friesland if I'm correct, I have done some
research
in this are during my studies at the universoty of amsterdam. Apart from
theat I visit the area quite regulary.

Thanx for postin,

You're right, the area of my roots.
What kind of research did you do Jeroen?

Some research about the soicio-economic situation in the region. I don't
know the exact outcome. As students we were the 'pawns' that collected the
data. The professor made the conclusions.

I studied Social geography and obtained my master in economic-geography. In
my thesis I tried to explain why the Netherlands is succesfull in super-
yacht building.

Regards,

Jeroen

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...

You're right, the area of my roots.
What kind of research did you do Jeroen?

Some research about the soicio-economic situation in the region. I don't
know the exact outcome. As students we were the 'pawns' that collected the
data. The professor made the conclusions.

Well I hope you had a good time there and let the professor do the rest of
the paperwork;-)

I studied Social geography and obtained my master in economic-geography.
In
my thesis I tried to explain why the Netherlands is succesfull in super-
yacht building.

That's interesting my youngest brother is working in "Yacht building" at
"Kuipers Woudsend", maybe you heard of that company.
He showed me very large and expensive yachts they were building for
Americans.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

That's interesting my youngest brother is working in "Yacht building"
at "Kuipers Woudsend", maybe you heard of that company.
He showed me very large and expensive yachts they were building for
Americans.

I've interviewd an employee of Kuipers Woudsend, and visited the yard (and
one of their yachts). So I'm familiar with the yard and their yachts. Nice
motoryachts! I'm more into sailing yachts though. I also interviewd Huisman
Shipyards Vollenhove and visited the 'Athena' while it was still under
construction. That was quite impressive.

My father has very good contacts with Huisman, so I have been able to visit
quite a lot of their ships and even sailed on Borkumriff III, during
seatrails. That was one of my moments.! Unfortunately, no digital camera's
were available then...

Regards,

JEroen

[...]

You can't have them all;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

[IMG] code is On

May 16th Joe ASA 0 May 16th 07 02:08 PM
Give till it hurts Jonathan Ganz ASA 2 January 12th 05 07:37 PM
30 days till launch!!! Bchbound General 0 February 27th 04 01:17 PM
Place for year-round liveaboard on a budget? Harald Ås ASA 7 December 25th 03 05:45 PM