Default Two pictures from the place I lived from my 6th till my 16th year.

Pictures made by Henk de Vreeze.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bouler" schreef in bericht
Pictures made by Henk de Vreeze.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
Two pictures from the place I lived from my 6th till my 16th year.-bakhuizen-01.jpg

"Bouler" schreef in bericht
Pictures made by Henk de Vreeze.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
Two pictures from the place I lived from my 6th till my 16th year.-bakhuizen-02.jpg

On Sat, 24 May 2008 01:49:08 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

Pictures made by Henk de Vreeze.

Where?

wrote:

Pictures made by Henk de Vreeze.

Where?

Ah, you were just in the posting time. What a wonderful place.

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Pictures made by Henk de Vreeze.

Where?

Ah, you were just in the posting time. What a wonderful place.

Its a small village (1200 people) in the North of The Netherlands called
Bakhuizen.
You even can find it on Google Earth;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

It is amusing to see how the windmills have changed. The country is still
very beautiful. I'm looking forward to visiting it for the first time this
August, after Festival Maritim. We're being interviewed by Ad van Eijk for
Trossen Los on Radio Ridderkerk. For your tall ship fans, this is a great
program featuring international artists performing sea shanties. REAL
maritime musicians, not like that Marooned CD put out by Bruckheimer, Depp,
et al.

Dean
Bounding Main
http://www.boundingmain.com

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Pictures made by Henk de Vreeze.
Where?

Ah, you were just in the posting time. What a wonderful place.

Its a small village (1200 people) in the North of The Netherlands called
Bakhuizen.
You even can find it on Google Earth;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Cap'n Jake" schreef in bericht
It is amusing to see how the windmills have changed. The country is still
very beautiful. I'm looking forward to visiting it for the first time
this August, after Festival Maritim. We're being interviewed by Ad van
Eijk for Trossen Los on Radio Ridderkerk. For your tall ship fans, this
is a great program featuring international artists performing sea
shanties. REAL maritime musicians, not like that Marooned CD put out by
Bruckheimer, Depp, et al.

Radio Ridderkerk is a regional station I cannot recieve here and I think
thats a pity.
There are a lot of shatie choirs in The Netherlands too, with Dutch and
English songs.
Welcome to the country of windmills, wooden shoes and tulips;-)
And of course a lot more.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

"Cap'n Jake" schreef in bericht
It is amusing to see how the windmills have changed. The country
is still very beautiful. I'm looking forward to visiting it for
the first time this August, after Festival Maritim. We're being
interviewed by Ad van Eijk for Trossen Los on Radio Ridderkerk.
For your tall ship fans, this is a great program featuring
international artists performing sea shanties. REAL maritime
musicians, not like that Marooned CD put out by Bruckheimer, Depp,
et al.

Radio Ridderkerk is a regional station I cannot recieve here and I
think thats a pity.
There are a lot of shatie choirs in The Netherlands too, with Dutch
and English songs.
Welcome to the country of windmills, wooden shoes and tulips;-)
And of course a lot more.

DO YOU PEOPLE REALLY WEAR WOODEN SHOES?

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"

"Bouler" wrote in news:48375897$0$3919
:

Bakhuizen is south-west Friesland if I'm correct, I have done some research
in this are during my studies at the universoty of amsterdam. Apart from
theat I visit the area quite regulary.

Thanx for postin,

Jeroen

[IMG] code is On

May 16th Joe ASA 0 May 16th 07 02:08 PM
Give till it hurts Jonathan Ganz ASA 2 January 12th 05 07:37 PM
30 days till launch!!! Bchbound General 0 February 27th 04 01:17 PM
Place for year-round liveaboard on a budget? Harald Ås ASA 7 December 25th 03 05:45 PM