Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Info on Dutch traditional sailing vessels (Was: Skūtsje -Antonius-)

"HiFlyer" schreef in bericht
It would appear that they both ought to go sit in a corner and think
about the sad display of childishness. Foul language and disrespect
for an EQUAL is probably not welcome here. There are better places
to show your lack of breeding and limited vocabulary.

You did not read foul language from me HiFflyer and I'm not responsable for
other people who do.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)