Default Info on Dutch traditional sailing vessels (Was: Skūtsje -Antonius-)

Jeronimus added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

No offence, but I think I can speak for the group if I say that I
would greatly prefer if personal disagreements were kept as far away
as possible from this group. Show some respect to the people who're
here to share pictures, stories and info (whether correct or maybe
some ot of the box) on ships in this group, with great respect for
eachother.

Ordinarily, I'd wholeheartedly agree with you, Jeroen, but I didn't
start this one, but I will damn well finish it! What you don't know is
the truly outrageous, insulting, and hurtful comments completely out-
of-character for Bouler to make - or so I thought. I cannot comment on
the details because I normally NEVER violate the confidentiality of
what people tell me privately via E-mail.

I hope you're willing to help to keep this newsgroup on a decent
track.

I certainly will do this. People often misunderstand and misinterpret
what I say on Usenet because they come in very late to how things got
started. But, for now, please just accept that I do NOT make pre-
temptive strikes nor do I foment discord - except when others bring it
to me.

Thank you, and I hope you understand what I'm saying here.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"

"HEMI - Powered" schreef in bericht

Thanks Jeroen.

Too bad this is all wasted on a fool and an idiot - see my sig to get
some idea of where I am wrt to you. You **** in your own nest BIG time
yesterday in public, insulting me personally, insulting my country that
could wipe your feeble residence off the Earth without breaking a
sweat, and you've also severely insulted my intelligence.

I was wrong, dead wrong, to have ever complemented you on what I
perceived as superior nautical knowledge to me. I really don't know all
that much, so my humility isn't fake, but I think I misread you - I
think NOW after re-reading all your the babble and drivel you posted in
these several threads that I've forgotten more about boats and ships
than you'll ever know.

If you intend to challenge my facts, which I can easily and document,
you'd better come back at me with some lame excuses. The people you
admite, such as Michael Moore, show me that you can't at all tell the
difference between intelligence, knowledge, experienc, and good
judgment from the inane and insane ramblings of a certiable idiot.

Jery don't ruin another NG and please go back to the gang in A.B.P.A.
If this is the way you want to fight me I pity you because you're disturbing
a very nice and friendly Newsgroup.
And the only reason is we did not agree on some things.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

[...]

I'm not, but YOU are. If you don't Shut The **** and go away quietly, I
will help to motivate you to do so. You've **** in your own next and
you have maligned and insulted me for the last time. I don't like
personal or professional insults, especially from someone so
pathetically lacking in technical knowledge himself. I've told you
privately some 5 times now, and also here, that you're mentally ill -
still, stupid beyond belief, and FUBAR. Yet you still don't get it. YOU
insulted me first and YOU cancelled our friendship. I gave you every
opportunity to apologize and try to recover from your folly yet you
stupidly and foolishly not only failed to do that, you accelerated your
insults. And, I won't stand for you to insult my country which I
defended it while you ducked your responsibility as a man feining some
medical excuse. Well you're going to reap the verbal whirlwind now
unless you get real smart, real fast.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"

It would appear that they both ought to go sit in a corner and think
about the sad display of childishness. Foul language and disrespect
for an EQUAL is probably not welcome here. There are better places
to show your lack of breeding and limited vocabulary.

HF.

On 17 May 2008 17:36:39 GMT, Jeronimus wrote:

[...]

Hello Hemi,

No offence, but I think I can speak for the group if I say that I would
greatly prefer if personal disagreements were kept as far away as possible
from this group. Show some respect to the people who're here to share
pictures, stories and info (whether correct or maybe some ot of the box) on
ships in this group, with great respect for eachother.

I hope you're willing to help to keep this newsgroup on a decent track.

Thanx in advance, regards,

Jeroen

"HiFlyer" schreef in bericht
It would appear that they both ought to go sit in a corner and think
about the sad display of childishness. Foul language and disrespect
for an EQUAL is probably not welcome here. There are better places
to show your lack of breeding and limited vocabulary.

You did not read foul language from me HiFflyer and I'm not responsable for
other people who do.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

HiFlyer added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

It would appear that they both ought to go sit in a corner and think
about the sad display of childishness. Foul language and disrespect
for an EQUAL is probably not welcome here. There are better places
to show your lack of breeding and limited vocabulary.

I don't start flame wars, but I DO finish them, so a friendly
suggestion: whack on Bouler, NOT me, OK?

[...]

No, what he read from you, dickhead, were outrageous personal and
professional insults by YOU aimed at me and my country - ALL because your
feeble brain and ocean-deep low self-esteem was embarrassed that I know
more about ships and boats than you do, and have forgotten more about the
Titanic than you will ever know.

To the good people here, it really is too bad, but I take back ALL of my
complements to Bouler for what I thought was his superior nautical
knowledge. But, he's just another idiot too stupid to live, I'm afraid,
who likes to hide behind a presumed language barrier. Ta, Ta, Bouler!

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"

"Mommy, he said it again, not me! Mommy, make him stop!!""

C'mon guys, act your age and drop the subject. We are here to enjoy a
common interest and don't have the time or the inclination to listen
to your squabbles. Okay??

Try somethinge new, POST something interesting.

HF

On Sun, 18 May 2008 07:23:32 -0500, "HEMI - Powered"
wrote:

[...]

So, what's stopping you? Certainly not me. Again, you should get Bouler
to stop the ludicrous accusations, insults, and disparaging remarks
against both me and my country, and also see if you get him to post in a
way that can be understood. His big beef seems to be that I snow him
under with techie talk but what it really is is that he's been snowing
this entire NG - maybe for years - with an aura of sea faring knowledge,
when in fact, it turns out he doesn't know jack ****. Yet, at the same
time, he gets ****ed because I have superior knowledg? Hell, I ADMIT to
knowing very little, so what does that say about him?

Try somethinge new, POST something interesting.

Done posting for an indefinite period.