posted to alt.binaries.pictures.scenic,alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships

Default Wrecks at Funton Reach near Sittingbourne

Attached Thumbnails
Wrecks at Funton Reach near Sittingbourne-wrecks-funton-reach.jpg
posted to alt.binaries.pictures.scenic,alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:23:13 GMT, "Paul Bowery"
wrote:

Hi Paul: I thought that maybe you woul be interested in knowing what
happens to the wonderful pictures you post. I like to do jigsaw
puzzles on my laptop and make your pictures into jigsaws. I love the
cemetary series, the churches, the pubs etc. One of my favourites is
the Bodiam Footbridge. So, thanks for all the great British sites and
keep it up, Paris

wrote:

Hi Paul: I thought that maybe you woul be interested in knowing what
happens to the wonderful pictures you post. I like to do jigsaw
puzzles on my laptop and make your pictures into jigsaws. I love the
cemetary series, the churches, the pubs etc. One of my favourites is
the Bodiam Footbridge. So, thanks for all the great British sites and
keep it up, Paris

Thanks Paris. Hopefully I'll be getting out a bit more now that summer is
nearly here. I've been a bit slow getting started this year for various
reasons.

--
Paul

[IMG] code is On

Wreck at Murston near Sittingbourne Paul Bowery[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 3 May 5th 08 08:26 AM
RMS Goole, Kemsley Down near Sittingbourne Paul Bowery[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 April 27th 08 05:08 PM
Beam Reach L D'Bonnie Tall Ship Photos 0 April 22nd 08 09:18 PM
Going into a Broad Reach Bobsprit ASA 1 February 21st 04 11:16 AM