BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Wrecks at Funton Reach near Sittingbourne (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/94253-wrecks-funton-reach-near-sittingbourne.html)

Paul Bowery[_2_] April 28th 08 07:23 AM

Wrecks at Funton Reach near Sittingbourne

1 Attachment(s)

Paris April 28th 08 11:37 PM

Wrecks at Funton Reach near Sittingbourne

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:23:13 GMT, "Paul Bowery"
wrote:

Hi Paul: I thought that maybe you woul be interested in knowing what
happens to the wonderful pictures you post. I like to do jigsaw
puzzles on my laptop and make your pictures into jigsaws. I love the
cemetary series, the churches, the pubs etc. One of my favourites is
the Bodiam Footbridge. So, thanks for all the great British sites and
keep it up, Paris

Paul Bowery[_2_] April 29th 08 07:31 AM

wrote:

Hi Paul: I thought that maybe you woul be interested in knowing what
happens to the wonderful pictures you post. I like to do jigsaw
puzzles on my laptop and make your pictures into jigsaws. I love the
cemetary series, the churches, the pubs etc. One of my favourites is
the Bodiam Footbridge. So, thanks for all the great British sites and
keep it up, Paris

Thanks Paris. Hopefully I'll be getting out a bit more now that summer is
nearly here. I've been a bit slow getting started this year for various
reasons.

--
Paul