Default Sinking ship - Powerpoint - File 1 of 1 - Redding op zee.pps (01/11)

Wow, it would appear they got them off just in time. Nobody hurt. Do
you know what happened to make her sink?

joevan wrote in
:

On 27 Apr 2008 15:14:34 GMT, Jeronimus wrote:

Wow, it would appear they got them off just in time. Nobody hurt. Do
you know what happened to make her sink?

Hello Joevan,,

I have no clue, I just recieved the pps in my mail and decided to place iut
in this group. No further information was given...

Regards,

Jeroen

[IMG] code is On

Sinking ship - Powerpoint Jeronimus[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 4 May 5th 08 01:51 PM
A Fat Ship Sinking? Joe ASA 0 April 4th 06 04:32 PM
Trip Report - Sacramento River - Redding to Red Bluff Rick Touring 0 August 2nd 04 02:53 AM
Bush Ship Sinking Bobsprit ASA 7 June 5th 04 12:18 AM