Bobsprit

Default Bush Ship Sinking

George Tenet knows what's good for him!

Bye Bye Bushy!

RB
Bob Crantz

It's time Bush got rid of that Clinton appointee.

It just proves that Clinton's CIA was the absolute worse and the Clinton is
solely responsible for 9-11.

9/11 is a product of the Clinton regime. The bad economy is his legacy.

And to further irritate you moronic liberals - Clinton is why Bush was
elected! The liberal wonder boy Gore had too much Clinton baggage!

Way to go Liberals! BUSH!!!! BUSH!!!!! BUSH!!!!!

Bush/Cheney 2004!!!!!!!!

BC

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
George Tenet knows what's good for him!

Bye Bye Bushy!

RB

Bobsprit

Bush/Cheney 2004!!!!!!!!

Yup...it's all over in 2004. Bye Bye Bushy!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, well, you're an idiot.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

link.net...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
George Tenet knows what's good for him!

Bye Bye Bushy!

RB

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Yeah, well, you're an idiot.

Just what does this have to do with sailing?
Turn down the volume. You left wing policical types need to quit
pushing this crap on me I cant take it BOOOO hOOOOOO what a foiste.
Foul Foul. How dare you.
You just go on and on and on and on. We need censors here! Lets burn
the left wingers and all their books!

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

link.net...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
George Tenet knows what's good for him!

Bye Bye Bushy!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

What is a left winger? Is that someone related to debra winger?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Yeah, well, you're an idiot.

Just what does this have to do with sailing?
Turn down the volume. You left wing policical types need to quit
pushing this crap on me I cant take it BOOOO hOOOOOO what a foiste.
Foul Foul. How dare you.
You just go on and on and on and on. We need censors here! Lets burn
the left wingers and all their books!

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@