Default Favorite ships- !!!index-001.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Favorite ships-  !!!index-001.jpg (1/1)-index-001.jpg

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Attachment decoded: !!!index-001.jpg

Very nice pictures, Bouler. If you take "requests", I would ask that you
post in larger sizes, at least 1024 and preferably 1280, they look so
much nicer on my monitor plus quality like you achieve will be all that
much higher with more pixels. Thanks.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Most people with power would like to use it wisely, if someone
believable would tell them how", Robert Townsend in the book "Up The
Organization"

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht
Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Attachment decoded: !!!index-001.jpg

Very nice pictures, Bouler. If you take "requests", I would ask that you
post in larger sizes, at least 1024 and preferably 1280, they look so
much nicer on my monitor plus quality like you achieve will be all that
much higher with more pixels. Thanks.

If you read the textfile that goes with it you would not have to ask that
grin
I got them from Internet and have no larger sizes of these.
I have several from another fotographer, so be patient;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Very nice pictures, Bouler. If you take "requests", I would ask
that you post in larger sizes, at least 1024 and preferably 1280,
they look so much nicer on my monitor plus quality like you achieve
will be all that much higher with more pixels. Thanks.

If you read the textfile that goes with it you would not have to ask
that grin
I got them from Internet and have no larger sizes of these.
I have several from another fotographer, so be patient;-)

Sorry, didn't read the text file.