Default Pilot Boat and Tug Boat

This is well over a half mile away.

Casco Bay, Maine

Attached Thumbnails
Pilot Boat and Tug Boat-img_1200.jpg

In article ,
"MWB" wrote:

This is well over a half mile away.

Casco Bay, Maine

begin 666 IMG_1200.JPG
[Image]

end

good resolution for what I assume is a major crop. You get a new lens,
Mark? Or just shivering less in the warmup.

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:32:49 GMT, Tony Nazar wrote:

In article ,
"MWB" wrote:

This is well over a half mile away.

Casco Bay, Maine

begin 666 IMG_1200.JPG
[Image]

end

good resolution for what I assume is a major crop. You get a new lens,
Mark? Or just shivering less in the warmup.

He must also be using a tripod and the air crisp and clear that day.
Having spent some time in Maine of yore I can appreciate the kind of
day it must have been.
That is a nice tug too.