Default Pilot Boat Thunderbird - Sitka AK b

Attached Thumbnails
Pilot Boat Thunderbird - Sitka AK b-pilot-boat-thunderbird-sitka-ak-b-tm-5-2007.jpg

"Terry M" schreef in bericht

Very nice picture from the thunderbird with the mountains on the back.
Thanks for your contribution.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

I just don't get anywhere very often where I can get any shots worth
contributing. I just hate to be a "taker" all the time rather than a
"giver". I have lurked here for a long time and greatly enjoy your's and
other's pictures. I have quite a few of the Thunderbird but these were IMHO
the best of the lot. Thank you for your kind comments - they were greatly
appreciated.

"Bouler" wrote in message

"Terry M" schreef in bericht

Very nice picture from the thunderbird with the mountains on the back.
Thanks for your contribution.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Terry M" schreef in bericht
I just don't get anywhere very often where I can get any shots worth
contributing. I just hate to be a "taker" all the time rather than a
"giver". I have lurked here for a long time and greatly enjoy your's and
other's pictures. I have quite a few of the Thunderbird but these were
IMHO the best of the lot. Thank you for your kind comments - they were
greatly appreciated.

Nice you want to contribute and if you dont have pictures to show, you can
always comment.
Goïng back to Lurk-mode is no problem, you're not the only one.
We know we post for many more people dan the regulars here and hope they
enjoy the pictures.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Stunning shot Terry.

Randy

Thanks Randy. Got quite a few but these were the best IMHO. Glad I was
able to contribute something at long last.

"Randy Kotuby" wrote in message
. ..
Stunning shot Terry.

Randy

That looks great a full screen. Nice shot.

Makes a nice desktop too.

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 11:10:15 -0500, "Terry M" wrote:

Thanks Randy. Got quite a few but these were the best IMHO. Glad I was
able to contribute something at long last.

"Randy Kotuby" wrote in message
Stunning shot Terry.

Randy

"Terry M" wrote in message

Hi Terry, just wondering as you seem to be located in Alaska it you
have ever been to my high school friends lodge. It is called Kachemac
bay wilderness lodge. They are wonderful people and he was a great
friend in high school and is today as well.
www.alaskawildernesslodge.com

I'm not really in Alaska. Was just a visit via cruise ship. Was also there
four years ago and just love it.

"joevan" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 11:10:15 -0500, "Terry M" wrote:

Thanks Randy. Got quite a few but these were the best IMHO. Glad I was
able to contribute something at long last.

"Randy Kotuby" wrote in message
m...
Stunning shot Terry.

Randy