BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   River Ice Breaking 01 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/93700-river-ice-breaking-01-a.html)

joevan[_2_] April 15th 08 12:34 AM

River Ice Breaking 01

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 00:46:13 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht
.. .

Well I cannot speak for the whole group, but I'm hanging around
here for 8 years and seldom trouble in this group.

In my brief visits to this NG at your suggestion, I have found it
to be one of the friendliest of all the Usenet NGs I have ever
visited along with a.b.p.wallpaper and wallpaper.duplicates. I said
when I initially started to post that I did not want to be any sort
of disruptive influence and I believe I have kept to that promise.
So, as to formalizing this NG, let's just let it drop. The entire
discussion got started, I think, by my off-hand joking comment that
the ice-breaking machine in this series was a "tall-ship" I could
identify with. Perhaps I shouldn't have said that at all.
Hopefully, no harm was done and we can all go back to just enjoying
the pictures of whatever people desire to share with us.

I know it, sometimes I'm to serious;-)

Do you mean that you are sometimes "too" serious, or "also" serious?
:o)

Bouler April 15th 08 01:51 AM

River Ice Breaking 01

"joevan" schreef in bericht

Hopefully, no harm was done and we can all go back to just enjoying
the pictures of whatever people desire to share with us.

I know it, sometimes I'm to serious;-)

Do you mean that you are sometimes "too" serious, or "also" serious?
:o)

LOL, maybe you know me better than I do;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)