Default Info Required Please If Possible

Hi Guys,

I am ex Royal Navy (June 1977 to March 1984) and served most of my time on the Bildeston, I also served some time on the Wilton, as I did like the others mentioned below. Due to a serious hard drive failure I have lost all my images and information, I have looked at the services of quite a few companines that will try and recover the information, but due to the high cost I am unable to go down that road, and my computer skills are not to good either.

Without sounding to cheeky, what I am basically after is any images or information that would be of help to me. I would be really grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Out of all that I have mentioned, HMS Bildeston is my main objective.

Many thanks guys.

Dave

British Minehunters

HMS Bildeston Pennant Number M1110.

HMS Wilton Pennant Number M1116
British Diving Ship

HMS Laleston Pennant Number M1158
British Minesweepers

HMS Stubbington Pennant Number 1204

In article ,
"Dave" wrote:

[...]

go to:

http://www.oldships.org.uk/default.htm

for starters. I did a Google search of vessel names and found this
quickly. Nice pix of Wilton too. I live in Wilton, Maine, USA, so was
interested in her. The first plastic hull warship - ironic since Wilton,
ME, is home to a plastics factory. LOL

Good luck in your search

http://www.navyphotos.co.uk/bildeston%20mlsw.htm
"Parson Nathaniel" wrote in message
"Dave" wrote:

[...]

What sort of hard drive failure was it? If it was of the rattling and
clattering noise type then it almost certainly really is defunct, but
if it still seems to work ( you can hear it start spinning when you
start the computer) and your computer says it cannot see it or read it
then there is a possibility you may be able to recover the data, as
long as you have not made too many changes to the way the drive was
when it failed.
Presumably you are using another computer/drive now?

PN

[IMG] code is On

Boat info required. 23 foot Cleopatra. Smokin..o0O UK Power Boats 5 February 7th 10 12:50 PM
Cleopatra 850 - general info required! Matthew Millichap UK Power Boats 1 November 14th 06 08:41 AM
Boat info Required.... Surfrider Sport Jet Tom UK Power Boats 0 September 20th 03 06:42 PM
Coach Required Monty ASA 0 August 9th 03 02:08 AM
hp required Habbi Boat Building 1 July 19th 03 02:36 AM