Tom

Default Boat info Required.... Surfrider Sport Jet

Hi,
I have been offered a Surfrider Sport Jet "speedboat" It has a 90HP
Force/Mercury Engine and a Jet drive unit. Does anyone know anything about
these boats? How reliable are the Jet units? I have had Mercruiser inboards
before and found them a bit hit n miss. I believe the boat is fairly old,
1993-1995 ish maybe? Mainly interested in who made them and Jet drive
reliabilty/probs.

Thank you in advance

Thomas

oday 25, for the beginner or not? Phracktal Cruising 12 June 7th 04 05:43 AM
A question about boat weight and displacement Ante Topic Mimara Cruising 33 April 8th 04 10:58 PM
NEW Boat Profit Margins Konnie General 19 December 19th 03 04:57 AM
1st boat help Diverguy General 21 November 12th 03 06:40 PM
Interesting boat ride...... Gould 0738 General 21 October 21st 03 02:00 AM