Default Boulers Painting

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour

Gas is extremely expensive this moment, in the past it went up
and down with the US dollar.
Now the dollar is low, the Euro is high and still the prizes
are rizing. I don't have a clue why, but one thing is sure, I
cannot change that;-)

I guess it is true that one learns something new everyday. I've
always thought that many/most/all European countries had very
heavy taxes on gas. It was certainly true in West Germany when I
was there circa 1971.

I will find them later these day, I'm away this evening.

Hope you find them interesting.

Very interesting, thanks.

It was fun while it lasted, but I think I have to gracefully bow
out. I made a mistake in posting over the limit. I thought I'd
apologized my way out of that as I wasn't THAT much over, but
some people seem to want to make an index a condition of me
posting even 50, and that's just more work than I'm willing to
take on to share a few car pictures.

But, I do take requests. I doubt that you're that interested but
if there are specific cars you're interested in, perhaps I could
E-mail you some or we could find a neutral venue someplace for me
to post them.

Have a great week, Bouler, and I certainly look forward to seeing
a few of your pictures in this NG!

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Gentleman, you can't fight in here, this the War Room!" - the
President, from the movie 'Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to
Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb'

joevan added these comments in the current discussion du jour

I had the most wonderful Peugeot for 25 years of luxury and
sports car like driving. It was a 78 station wagon, but it
drove so perfectly for all the time I had it. Cost very
little per year and I finally let it go after it sat in my
garage for another 2 years. I never drove a more comfortable
or better car and I have driven Mercedes, Toyota, and most all
of the usual cars.

I have many friends that also drive cars they like until the
proverbial wheels fall off. If one calculates the true cost of a
car as being the all-up cost/mile or cost/km driven, including
price, insurance, gas, etc., then the more miles the lower the
cost/unit driven gets. Now, me, OTOH, I like new cars and I like
spiffy cars, preferably that can move quickly and I am willing to
pay a premium for them. That may soon chance, of course.

Again, have a great day!

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Gentleman, you can't fight in here, this the War Room!" - the
President, from the movie 'Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to
Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb'

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht

I guess it is true that one learns something new everyday. I've
always thought that many/most/all European countries had very
heavy taxes on gas. It was certainly true in West Germany when I
was there circa 1971.

I think The Netherlands beats whole Europe wit his gasprize (maybe 50 %
tax;-(

I will find them later these day, I'm away this evening.

Hope you find them interesting.

Very interesting, thanks.

It was fun while it lasted, but I think I have to gracefully bow
out. I made a mistake in posting over the limit. I thought I'd
apologized my way out of that as I wasn't THAT much over, but
some people seem to want to make an index a condition of me
posting even 50, and that's just more work than I'm willing to
take on to share a few car pictures.

Some people follow the rules exactly and I read you don't want to make an
index (two minutes of work;-)
Post 30 a day and you hear nobody complain.
But honestly I prefer indexes too and its no more than a few minutes of
work.

But, I do take requests. I doubt that you're that interested but
if there are specific cars you're interested in, perhaps I could
E-mail you some or we could find a neutral venue someplace for me
to post them.

Have a great week, Bouler, and I certainly look forward to seeing
a few of your pictures in this NG!

Tat wil be all reposts Jerry, the thousends of pictures I scanned an took
with my camera were posted before.
I'll post especially for you a Tallship calender I had to scan in two parts
end than past them togeter;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour

[snip]
Have a great week, Bouler, and I certainly look forward to
seeing a few of your pictures in this NG!

Tat wil be all reposts Jerry, the thousends of pictures I
scanned an took with my camera were posted before.
I'll post especially for you a Tallship calender I had to scan
in two parts end than past them togeter;-)

Thanks, Bouler, that would be most appreciated.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Gentleman, you can't fight in here, this the War Room!" - the
President, from the movie 'Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop
Worrying and Love the Bomb'

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht

Tat wil be all reposts Jerry, the thousends of pictures I
scanned an took with my camera were posted before.
I'll post especially for you a Tallship calender I had to scan
in two parts end than past them togeter;-)

Thanks, Bouler, that would be most appreciated.

See "repost for Jerry" and you see my scans from Tallships.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)