Default Hollands Diep

Attached Thumbnails
Hollands Diep-hd-001.jpg

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:36:44 +0100, "Max From Holland"

Neat, I almost though it was a Pirate's ship. Add a jolly roger and a
few square rigged sails and it would fit, IMO.

Max From Holland wrote:

A very unique looking ship. At least for someone living in the center
of Canada.

What type of ship is this. I would like to find some images of this
type of boat under sail.

LdB

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Neat, I almost though it was a Pirate's ship. Add a jolly roger and a
few square rigged sails and it would fit, IMO.

Thanks for looking, joevan:-)

max

"L D'Bonnie" schreef in bericht
. com...
Max From Holland wrote:

A very unique looking ship. At least for someone living in the center
of Canada.

What type of ship is this. I would like to find some images of this
type of boat under sail.

LdB

I can`t help you with that. Sorry.

Max

"Sj" schreef in bericht
On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:36:44 +0100, "Max From Holland"
wrote:

Very nice ...

Sj

Thanks.

Max

"Max From Holland" schreef in bericht

Very very nice Max, great picture.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Max From Holland wrote:

A very unique looking ship. At least for someone living in the center
of Canada.

What type of ship is this. I would like to find some images of this
type of boat under sail.

I think its a two mast clipper with leeboards in stead of a keel.
There are many flatbottemd ships in The Nethetlands becaust most lakes are
very shallow.
Stay tuned they will come around.
--
Greetings