BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Hollands Diep (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/92054-hollands-diep.html)

Max From Holland March 9th 08 09:36 PM

Hollands Diep

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_2_] March 10th 08 12:28 AM

Hollands Diep

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:36:44 +0100, "Max From Holland"
wrote:

Neat, I almost though it was a Pirate's ship. Add a jolly roger and a
few square rigged sails and it would fit, IMO.

L D'Bonnie March 10th 08 01:00 AM

Hollands Diep

Max From Holland wrote:

A very unique looking ship. At least for someone living in the center
of Canada.

What type of ship is this. I would like to find some images of this
type of boat under sail.

LdB

Max From Holland March 10th 08 07:01 AM

Hollands Diep

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Neat, I almost though it was a Pirate's ship. Add a jolly roger and a
few square rigged sails and it would fit, IMO.

Thanks for looking, joevan:-)

max

Max From Holland March 10th 08 07:02 AM

Hollands Diep

"L D'Bonnie" schreef in bericht
. com...
Max From Holland wrote:

A very unique looking ship. At least for someone living in the center
of Canada.

What type of ship is this. I would like to find some images of this
type of boat under sail.

LdB

I can`t help you with that. Sorry.

Max

Max From Holland March 10th 08 07:02 AM

Hollands Diep

"Sj" schreef in bericht
On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:36:44 +0100, "Max From Holland"
wrote:

Very nice ...

Sj

Thanks.

Max

Bouler March 11th 08 12:28 AM

Hollands Diep

"Max From Holland" schreef in bericht

Very very nice Max, great picture.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler March 11th 08 02:31 AM

Hollands Diep

Max From Holland wrote:

A very unique looking ship. At least for someone living in the center
of Canada.

What type of ship is this. I would like to find some images of this
type of boat under sail.

I think its a two mast clipper with leeboards in stead of a keel.
There are many flatbottemd ships in The Nethetlands becaust most lakes are
very shallow.
Stay tuned they will come around.
--
Greetings