Default Ports of Tauranga - Tugs Kaimai and Sir Robert turning Ma Cho 3.jpg (1/1)

Barney J wrote in :

begin 644 Tugs Kaimai and Sir Robert turning Ma Cho 3.jpg

Attachment decoded: Tugs Kaimai and Sir Robert turning Ma Cho 3.jpg
`
end

Nice pictures,

keep them coming!

JEroen

Default Ports of Tauranga

Barney J schreef in bericht
Been lurking here for many years.

Thought you might like to see some pics. Ports of Tauranga is New
Zealands busiest port.

Could post more pics from time to time if interested.

Welcome Barney, join the party.
Thanks for the pictures on the other site of the Globe;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Not the safest place for a swim. Is that common?

Nice shots by the way. Keep 'em coming.

Randy

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:13:12 -0500, "Randy Kotuby"
wrote:

Not the safest place for a swim. Is that common?

Nice shots by the way. Keep 'em coming.

Randy

Barney J wrote in message
.. .

Because I was using a 400mm tele lens randy the swimmer looks a lot
closer to the action than he really is.

I want to thank you and the others who made kind comments and will
post more every so often.

Most of my posting you will find on alt.binaries.photos.original
where a competition runs every week. We only have 1 square rig the
training ship Spirit of New Zealand which is a charity project for
disadvantaged and troubled youths.

I will take some shots next time she visits.

regards

Barney J

wrote:

Not the safest place for a swim. Is that common?

Nice shots by the way. Keep 'em coming.

Randy

Barney J wrote in message
. ..

Because I was using a 400mm tele lens Randy the swimmer looks a lot
closer to the action than he really is.

I want to thank you and the others who made kind comments and will
post more every so often.

Most of my posting you will find on alt.binaries.photos.original
where a competition runs every week. We only have 1 square rig the
training ship Spirit of New Zealand which is a charity project for
disadvantaged and troubled youths.

I will take some shots next time she visits.

regards

Barney J

Sorry about the small 'R' i've been known to drop my H's too!

Default Ports of Tauranga - Tugs Kaimai and Sir Robert turning Ma Cho 3.jpg (0/1)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:46:23 +1300, Barney J wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:39:15 +1300, Barney J wrote:

Been lurking here for many years.

Thought you might like to see some pics. Ports of Tauranga is New
Zealands busiest port.

Could post more pics from time to time if interested.

Barney J

Some nice photography and such. Post away.

Sale of Ports Bob Crantz ASA 1 March 5th 06 04:14 AM
RE NFM Ports nobody Boat Building 4 February 16th 06 05:44 AM
Scandvik ports David Cruising 0 November 18th 05 07:58 PM
Scandvik ports David General 0 November 18th 05 07:56 PM
Bomon Ports Peter General 0 July 30th 03 06:14 AM