Barney J Barney J is offline

Default Ports of Tauranga - Tugs Kaimai and Sir Robert turning Ma Cho 3.jpg (1/1)

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:42:55 +1300, Barney J wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:13:12 -0500, "Randy Kotuby"
wrote:

Not the safest place for a swim. Is that common?

Nice shots by the way. Keep 'em coming.

Randy

Barney J wrote in message
. ..

Because I was using a 400mm tele lens Randy the swimmer looks a lot
closer to the action than he really is.

I want to thank you and the others who made kind comments and will
post more every so often.

Most of my posting you will find on alt.binaries.photos.original
where a competition runs every week. We only have 1 square rig the
training ship Spirit of New Zealand which is a charity project for
disadvantaged and troubled youths.

I will take some shots next time she visits.

regards

Barney J

Sorry about the small 'R' i've been known to drop my H's too!