Default US Mystic Dawn Narragansett RI

I noticed most of the lobster boats were bringing in some of their pots
like this one and the Miss Stacie. Getting ready for the winter season I
guess.

Attached Thumbnails
US Mystic Dawn Narragansett RI-mysticdawn_narragansettri_sept07a.jpg

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:33:47 -0400, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:

I noticed most of the lobster boats were bringing in some of their pots
like this one and the Miss Stacie. Getting ready for the winter season I
guess.

Love that shot.

[IMG] code is On

Brewer Mystic Chip Humphreys Boat Building 0 May 25th 07 01:49 AM
Cel Nav Weekend, Mystic, June 16-18 [email protected] General 0 May 10th 06 10:28 PM
Uniden Mystic Antenna ddutton General 0 March 21st 06 01:34 AM
Dawn of the Dead Sails on Bobsprit ASA 2 October 28th 04 05:30 PM