Default Living at the waterside 1

Attached Thumbnails
Living at the waterside 1-aan-het-water01.jpg

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht ...

Hey a picture taken from my balcony, yes Willem visited me last week.
Thanks Willem
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 02:52:38 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht ...

Hey a picture taken from my balcony, yes Willem visited me last week.
Thanks Willem

Had forgotten you had such a nice view on the water.

Very nice..!!

"joevan" schreef in bericht

Hey a picture taken from my balcony, yes Willem visited me last week.
Thanks Willem

Had forgotten you had such a nice view on the water.

Maybe I send you some more.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands

"Terry M" schreef in bericht
m...
Very nice..!!

Thanks

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 02:34:00 +0200, "Willem Van der Voort"
wrote:

Looks like a really nice place to live, and to wake up to.

Greg
http://gregsplace.50megs.com
http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1

[IMG] code is On

Living Aboard? [email protected] Cruising 5 January 25th 06 03:10 AM
I am living proof...... Capt. Neal® ASA 0 April 7th 05 06:19 PM
Living on a boat TooBig General 2 March 27th 05 02:14 PM
Living the Dream.... Joe ASA 11 July 30th 04 04:30 AM