Default Buy of a lifetime. One of you must have the funds

http://www.kathleenandmay.co.uk/
Wooden it be nice.

Oh, only 7 million of something.... boats are holes in the water that you
put money into - bigger the boat, the bigger the hole!

"joevan" wrote in message
http://www.kathleenandmay.co.uk/
Wooden it be nice.

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:05:06 -0700, "pe.rhodes"
wrote:

Oh, only 7 million of something.... boats are holes in the water that you
put money into - bigger the boat, the bigger the hole!

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.kathleenandmay.co.uk/
Wooden it be nice.

You got that right. I figure that hole would use up a couple of
million a year just to keep it afloat. There are some that could
absorb that and then some.

"joevan" schreef in bericht
http://www.kathleenandmay.co.uk/
Wooden it be nice.

At "Gallery" I hear the same music as I hear in the series "Th Onedin Line".
I did not miss a part of it I think and now it's on TV again.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands

RtW RtW is offline

"Bouler" schreef in bericht

"joevan" schreef in bericht
http://www.kathleenandmay.co.uk/
Wooden it be nice.

At "Gallery" I hear the same music as I hear in the series "Th Onedin
Line".
I did not miss a part of it I think and now it's on TV again.

My father liked to watch it. Didn't miss an episode.. I've bought them on
DVD. :-)

RtW

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:42:01 +0200, "RtW" wrote:

"Bouler" schreef in bericht
. ..

"joevan" schreef in bericht
http://www.kathleenandmay.co.uk/
Wooden it be nice.

At "Gallery" I hear the same music as I hear in the series "Th Onedin
Line".
I did not miss a part of it I think and now it's on TV again.

My father liked to watch it. Didn't miss an episode.. I've bought them on
DVD. :-)

RtW

What title? I tried to find it on Netflix. What is the exact name for
the DVD?
RtW RtW is offline

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Onedin Line.jpg (164.3 KB, 26 views)
RtW RtW is offline

Attached Thumbnails
Buy of a lifetime. One of you must have the funds-onedin-line2.jpg
RtW RtW is offline

"joevan" schreef in bericht
On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:42:01 +0200, "RtW" wrote:

"Bouler" schreef in bericht
.. .

"joevan" schreef in bericht
http://www.kathleenandmay.co.uk/
Wooden it be nice.

At "Gallery" I hear the same music as I hear in the series "Th Onedin
Line".
I did not miss a part of it I think and now it's on TV again.

My father liked to watch it. Didn't miss an episode.. I've bought them on
DVD. :-)

RtW

What title? I tried to find it on Netflix. What is the exact name for
the DVD?

http://www.memphisbelle.nl/index.php...tails&p_id=453

Ah, I see I miss box 4... :-(

"RtW" schreef in bericht

At "Gallery" I hear the same music as I hear in the series "Th Onedin
Line".
I did not miss a part of it I think and now it's on TV again.

My father liked to watch it. Didn't miss an episode.. I've bought them on
DVD. :-)

I think its worth it.
--
Groeten