Rob O'Hern

Default Need cruising funds?

Dear friend,
Need cruising funds? Well, this is how I financed my cruising dreams. This
is my second time on this program and I would like to thank the many people
out there who, like me, put aside their skepticism and joined in. I can't
describe the sheer joy in receiving those beautiful $1 notes and just as
importantly the many good wishes and kind messages from people all over the
world. This is a great program, is 100% legal, and is very simple. Just do
it!

Kindest Regards
Robin O'Hern

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are
now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So
I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of
the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name
and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at
least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about trying
it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like
most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it, so I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT? Within 7 days, I started
getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but
the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $30. By the
end second week I had made a total over $425! In the third week I had over
$1,500 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a
total of just over $7,450 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly
worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let
me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works? Also, make
sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information
off of it, as you need it.

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece
of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST", your name and mailing
address, and your e-mail address, so I can send you an e-mail with all the
newsgroup and newsletter that I posted with your information included. Once
I have your name and mailing address, I will post your information to all
newsgroup and newsletter all over the world. You have to do your part too of
course. You will need to post the information in this letter including your
information to at least 200 or more newsgroup or newsletter all over the
world. If you do everything correctly, you will be rich in no time.
GUARANTEED!!

Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper
so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next,
place one paper in each stating the above phrase, your name and address, and
a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

1. Hue Le, 581 Independence Drive, San Jose, CA 95111

2. Lan & Cuong, 17015 Gaelic Glen, Houston, TX 77084

3. Ralph Camareno, 6671 John Drive, Mt. Zion, IL 62549

4. Ly Nguyen, 6933 Lewiston Way, #7, Sacramento, CA 95828

5. John Huynh, 491 Posada Way, #14, Chico, CA 95973

6. R O'Hern PO Box 656 Avalon NSW 2107, Australia

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR name as number 6 on
the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All
you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!

DIRECTIONS HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD

You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply
put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the
bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will
copy the entire letter into the computer memory. Step 2) Open a blank
'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the
'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into
notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) save your new
notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different
sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Just
example you log on any search engine like Yahoo.com, google.com,
altavista.com, excite.com then you search with this subject? Millionaire
message board, money-making message board, employment message board,
money-making discussions, money making forum, and business message board?
Etc. You will find thousand & thousand message board. Click one by one then
you will find the option post a new message.

Step 5: Visit these messages boards and post this article as a new message
by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations?
THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away,
after you get the hang of it, and it will take about 30 seconds for each
newsgroup!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARD YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY
YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200. That's it! You will
begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may can rent a
P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to
stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will
deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. **

Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very
low example). So I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of
the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each
with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5,
that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with
my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional
$125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
$625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a
MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies, that
just made me $3,125.00!!!

Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my
name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive
$15,625.00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your
name is no longer on the list, you just take latest posting in the
newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your
name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is,
do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the
Internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can
you afford $6?? See if it really works?? I think so. PLAY FAIRLY AND
HONESTLY AND THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO. BEST WISHES TO YOUR FINANCIAL
FUTURE.

P.S.
If you have any questions regarding to this easy making money strategy, feel
free e-mail me at . I will answer any questions you
might have as soon as possible. If you are not serious about this Easy
Making Money Strategy, please disregard this message. This Easy Making Money
Strategy is primary for those who interested in changing their financial
life style.

Remember to INCLUDE your e-mail address in the envelope, so I can e-mail you
a confirmation letter with all the newsletter and newsgroup that I posted
with your information on it. This is very important!! I'm an honest
businessman, and I do what I said.